Sunday, 9 March 2008

Just found out someone I know through the charity I help to run gave their new baby my name as their middle name because of me. The reasons why have me bawling. I wish I had belief in myself like they have in me. Nevertheless I feel honoured. I hope I have made a difference in this baby's mums life by some of the things I have done through the charity. She deserves it. All of them do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have made tremendous difference in so many people just by being you and showing that you care. Don't ever change.

Tia said...

Oh how touching - it's good to see your work is appreciated.
Tia

Anonymous said...

Might be a lesson to me too to take on what people say when they praise us, after all, would you tell someone they were great if you didn't believe it!