Thursday, 8 May 2008

I can see clearly now the rain has gone

I haven't been writing very regularly for a while. Mainly because I haven't felt in the least bit like being witty. However the magic of sunshine is a miracle, even only temporary, lift for me. I think I would positively thrive in a continually sunny climate. This week, with the blue sky, sunshine and even the mossies in my bedroom, have made me feel happier than I have in weeks.
You should be able to bottle it. Yes I have one of those light thingy but they make my eyes go funny and aren't in the least bit like the real thing!

I am still going to the gym three times a week. Twice to the gym piece and once to aqua aerobics which I have to say is hard work but fun. They say it takes six weeks to form a habit so I am on my fifth week now...after next week apparently it will feel like I have been doing it for ages?? we will see.

Anyway my meds are upped, my chin is a little higher than it was last week and the sun is scheduled to last a few more days...

actually being able to bottle a good mood would be more beneficial...wish I could do that!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Robyn i just found time to catchup on a few blos tonight, understand completely what you mean about not having the energy to take on anymore...not meaning we dont care but just can't ackowledge that caring in a tangible way.
Life here has also been so full, the prayers for those we love far ad near are constant but the tangibl signs of our love are raher absnt right now.
Thinking of you and sending you an extra hug
Tina