I am having a really great time on my placement. I love (most of) the kids especially the ones who draw me pictures :). I love the busy times, taking kids to theatre, looking after them after and multi-tasking and I love learning new things. I absolutely know its necessary but I am POOPED! Four 10 hour days (starting at 7.30) with very little sit down time does take its toll. All worth it I know but I am allowed to say I am just plain tired!
Sometimes I have moments of am I cut out for this when I get a bit scared about something I have to do which I am unconfident about but I am pushing myself and trying to be strong and take any criticism as constructive rather than burst into tears!! Which wouldn't be good! (yesterday, bit tired, had a little tear over something really stupid. It is ok, no-one saw!).
This morning I had to work my socks off whilst the other two students weren't there and everyone said I really stepped up to the mark. It felt good but then I felt bad because the other two weren't given the same praise and I didn't want them to feel yucky about it. Hopefully they didn't.
Now I just need to find time to finish my assignment, practice for my practical exam and revise for my written exam....good job B isn't here during the week isn't it! Bless her.
Day 109
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment