Yesterday she had at least six seizures in a 3 hour period. The most I have ever seen. The past few weeks there are increasing? Why? Because we have moved her from one epilepsy medication to another? perhaps, or maybe her threshold is being breached again due to the time of year. Who knows..
What I do know is I am really scared now and couldnt sleep for fear of what this increase in episodes could lead to....With all the stuff we had to deal with in beths life, this is the one that scares me the most.
I have stopped writing my feelings down so much the past few months for a particular reason but this week has been really traumatic with this and a friend in need that I need to be able to open up somewhere.

4 comments:
HUgs, i didnt realise things had got so bad, sorry im all caught up in myslef. It is so hard to watch you child seizure, its the feeling of uselesness that gets me. Mail me if you need to chat. xxxxxx
So understand those feelings. Lots of the seizure stuff going on here too.
love and hugs
I just wanted to say that Beth looks brill in that picture .. SoO grown up and so beautiful :) I love it .. cant wait to spend some time with you all in the summer .
XX
sz monster .BOG off !
dito on sandys parting comment and adding some hugs. reality is hard and it stinks and it bloody hurts. (((()))) Lori. xx
Post a Comment